Ashlar Park will be a 465-unit multifamily residential community located at the site of the former Quincy Medical Center. As a first-class, modern residential campus, Ashlar Park offers a uniquely suburban experience while remaining adjacent to Quincy’s urban core. The campus will include outdoor spaces filled with winding paths, landscaped lounges and peaceful retreats as well as buildings that are both beautiful and sustainable. The project plan includes developing residences surrounding the historic Quincy Medical Center Administration Building as well as improving the nearby Glendale Park.
At a brief 15-minute walk to the Quincy Center MBTA station, this community will offer the transit-oriented living many desire while also providing the open space and unmatched amenities often found in more rural communities. We currently anticipate that the first apartment building of approximately 150 units will begin leasing in late 2022 or early 2023 and expect that the final phase of construction will be completed in 2024.
Project and Construction Updates
ASHLAR PARK | TIMELINE:
- Steward Health Care’s satellite Emergency Department at 114 Whitwell Street, the former Quincy Medical Center, has closed
- Demolition is currently underway
- Vertical construction will begin in the middle of 2021
- We currently anticipate that the first apartment building of approximately 150 units will begin leasing in late 2022 or early 2023
- The first building will open in early 2023 and include the leasing center, a significant portion of the project’s amenities, and the to be renovated Administration Building
- We anticipate that the final phase of construction will be completed in 2024
Meetings and Presentations
Receive construction info, meeting dates, and project updates from the FoxRock team.
Call 617.890.6372 to connect with us
Text ASHLAR to 617.890.6372 to receive Ashlar Park updates via SMS