Ashlar Park Development
FoxRock is pleased to share our proposal for a first-class, modern residential campus at the site of the former Quincy Medical Center. The plan includes residences surrounding the historic Administration Building, abundant planting and stormwater improvements, and updates to Glendale Park. This community will offer residents a unique, suburban experience adjacent to Quincy’s urban core with unprecedented access to major transportation hubs.
The new project will:
- Provide much needed housing options for Quincy residents
- Encourage long-term tenancy
- Foster an integrated, multi-generational community through amenities and programming
- Replace 4+ acres of asphalt with new programmed open space onsite that will be accessible to the surrounding Hospital Hill neighborhood.
- The new residential community will include a variety of housing options to accommodate various Quincy residents, including a 55+ building.
- Maintaining the beauty and history of the Administration Building as part of the project. Quincy has a unique historical context that we want to highlight with the help of residents.
- Help meet the housing needs of Quincy and the South Shore, with Transit Oriented Development in one of Quincy’s great neighborhoods, as well as increase the City’s real estate tax base.
- Transit Oriented Development – Less than 1/2 a mile from the Red Line and Commuter Rail at Quincy Center Station, and directly on the 245 MBTA Bus Route.
- Remove roughly 345,000 sf of vacant, blighted, and functionally obsolete buildings.
- Maintain existing open space and Glendale Park for the public and neighbors
More on Ashlar Park
Dellbrook|JKS Begins Medical Center Demo
Quincy, MA – New England construction management firm, Dellbrook|JKS, has begun demolition work on the former Quincy Medical Center at 114 Whitwell Street, alongside owner FoxRock Properties and architect Arrowstreet. The demolition will be completed in three phases...